Sunday, August 5, 2012

Never too hot for the grill

After a long day of selling dresses, moving Raymond out of his room, and working on my visa app, a sizzling hamburger straight off the grill was exactly what I needed. It doesn't matter how hot it gets, it's always the perfect time to grill. And today it only got up to 95! It felt like a cool wave.

I finally got my visa submitted electronically, but I can't send the paper version in until I have my biometrics taken at an official office. I swear this is the most complicated process for no reason.

We will both be moved out in the next four or five days. Then Raymond is headed home to visit his family.

I'm hoping to get to take a few days to Branson with my family. It might be hot, but it would be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment