Thursday, August 16, 2012

Apart for awhile but then....the world!

I hope the evil doers of St. Louis are prepared.

I'm headed home for a few days to see my mom and other family members before we leave the country! This will be the only summer since I've been in college that I will have visited my mother twice! I'm a terrible son I know lol

My mom and I were talking the other night about my oldest brother Marcus and I are her only children to ever leave the country. Marcus fought for our country and i'm going as a student and hopefully our youngest brother Matthew will travel, racing all over the world.

I'm so excited! I miss you Rachel!

I love yo faces! Drop us a comment sometime and let us know you're alive! And don't forget to check out our vlogs that are located to the right now! :d
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment