Tuesday, August 7, 2012

From difficulty stems growth...I hope.

So. Life is a roller coaster, literally. Its a ride that you'll scream, cry, throw up, and yell with joy all in the same day sometimes. But there are times when it absolutely scares the living daylights out of you.

I've had a few of those upside down dark tunnel days recently and to be frank they suck! If any of you happen to have $3000 dollars laying around and would like to give it a new home please let me know!

I wrote the first two portions of this post two days ago. Its funny how things change in such a short amount of time and its better to just laugh at it. I've been thinking more and more that this trip will change everything for the better of course but everything will be different. I'm more than ready for this change because I feel most things have become a little stale.

Its so close I can smell the fish and chips already. Also! Don't forget to check out our Vlogs at the bottom of the page we upload them every 2 days and that can change to everyday depending on the views we get.

Alright I love yo faces!
-Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment